Recruitment Program Manager at Prione
Views:7332 Applications:739 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Prione - Senior Program Manager - Process Excellence (6-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- The Process Excellence (PE) Manager supports, coordinates and facilitates structured process improvement activities aligned to our business goals. Fosters a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership and influencing change at all levels in the organization.
- The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the overall network.
- Additionally, they are never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and can thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever-changing marketplace environment.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Coaches and trains management and project teams on Kaizen concepts and methodologies
- Leads and supports process improvement projects.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and prioritization to align with business objectives.
Own the processes : Own every process, understand the gap between the target and the output, responsible for all root cause analysis/cause-effect
Know the gap : Understand the problem statement in depth, performing the RCA with the right tools and presenting the gap to the concerned team
Influence the Cross-function : Converting the gap into strategies and action by liaising with cross-functional teams and drive the changes required. Influence the business with the improvement metrics
Stake Holder Management : Work with cross functional teams to drive over action plans
- Analytical background - 7 Quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques required
- Excellence with RCA tools like PDCA, Fish Bone, Why - Why and any other six - sigma tools