Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:1176 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Prione - Recruiter (6-8 yrs)
Position Description: Recruiter
LOCATION: Bangalore, India
Overview: Prione Group
Prione is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon. Cloudtail India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prione Business Services Private Limited (Prione).
Cloudtail strives to be India's most customer-centric retail company, which helps people find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, and gives customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience. Cloudtail continues to grow and evolve as a model seller on e-commerce platform - www.amazon.in and is driven by a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship that is core to the company's DNA.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratio
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Organisation's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- Minimum of 6+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Account management focus, skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Recognized as a top producing recruiter, the "star" at their firm, recognized for use of innovation, process improvement and bottom line results
- Strong network and knowledgeable of leading search practices
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills are required
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision; proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels in a fast paced; must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task
- Demonstrated credibility with business leaders; strong consulting skills, a positive attitude, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Strong Microsoft proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Relentless client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including - Bachelor degree