Recruiter at Prione
Views:6596 Applications:878 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Cloudtail - Program Manager - Process Excellence (2-7 yrs)
About Cloudtail :
Cloudtail India Private Limited is an online retailer which sells variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in. Cloudtail offers over 6 lakh products across multiple categories like Books, Media, Apparel, Shoes, Furniture, Appliances, Consumables etc. and has buying relationships with brands across the world. Cloudtail's parent company i.e. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon.
We're inspired by the idea of changing how people think about talent acquisition. And we’re looking for new team members who share our passion. The Cloudtail team is encouraged to think big and innovate our customer experiences of the future. Every day in Cloudtail offers an opportunity where you will be empowered to deliver world-class innovation and solutions.
Job Purpose :
As a Program Manager, you will help the vendor success team set up processes and scale up its’ operations at Cloudtail. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Program Manager with a penchant for setting up and implementing technology to ease processes. The program manager would work closely with global best practices and transition these best practices into implementation across the vendor success team in India.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Explore the relevant processes globally and work with the relevant product managers to help transition these processes into the respective teams at Cloudtail.
- To build relevant temporary and permanent workflows for the implementation of these processes and to be responsible for their speed of adoption and execution among the respective teams in India.
- To define and execute India first processes on areas such as account management services, vendor webinars and education, vendor roadshows that help drive closer vendor engagement.
- To be the voice of the program as necessary across internal teams at Cloudtail to drive understanding and adoption on functional levers such as profitability, selection and availability.
- To work closely with legal and supply chain (as necessary) in ensuring the right frameworks are set in place while keeping in mind ease of execution and maintaining a high bar of vendor (customer) experience.
Job Specifications :
Education : MBA
- 2-3 years in a program management role out of which at least 1 year should have been around building customer/supplier facing programs.
- Exposure to product/program management.
- Strong knowledge in data crunching tools such as SQL Tableau, R etc among others.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.