Prione - Manager - Global Sales (5-12 yrs)
Manager - Global Sales
Reporting Manager : Head - Brand Success & Enablement
Location : Bangalore
Team Size : 8 -12
Department : Brand Success & Enablement
Reportees : Sales Managers/Senior Sales associates
People Manager Role : Yes
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
- As Manager, Global Sales in Prione, you will be leading a team which will be responsible for managing the Self Service channel of cross border trade.
- You and your team will enable Indian sellers to sell across various Amazon marketplaces globally. Your team is responsible for lead generation through Industry partnerships and events, cross selling the Global Sales proposition Indian marketplace sellers and setting them up for success through a post launch engagement model.
- You key responsibilities would involve efficient Sales pipeline management, Improve the onboarding process to drive efficiency, manage multiple layers of people and Stakeholder management.
- This being a manager of manager position, strong people management practices and ability to motivate and engage a team at scale is critical. You will also work closely with internal Amazon partner teams to strategize and own the long term roadmap of the program and manage the multiple priorities there within. You will have to balance your time between strategizing your business approach, managing your team and partnering with your stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills and be comfortable in working autonomously taking full control and responsibility for hitting business objectives. Able to create and communicate a bold vision for the organization.
- Demonstrate a superior track record for execution, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and successful in all phases of account management including prospecting, acquisition, integration, scaling and retention of sellers. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of 20-25 people to cross sell to sellers through the Self-Service channel across 3-5 different global marketplaces across product categories.
- Understand products and services offered by Prione and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to internal and external audiences.
- Hire, train and manage a team of Sales managers/leads & associates
- Analyze data and improve/develop processes to help sellers become successful in their respective global marketplaces.
- Develop and implement standard operating processes to suit the unique requirements of various global markets and scale the function efficiently.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various services using local knowledge, secondary research and past data
- Identify valuable seller cohorts and selection for Prione's services
- Establish clear goals and tracking mechanisms to run a large team of Sales and account management associates and to manage their performance.
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to uplift seller capabilities to work on a global platform
- Drive adoption of new services, promotions or processes across city teams
- Review the processes through customer feedback mechanism and provide feedback and suggestions to modify them to enhance customer experience
Job Specifications :
Education : Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- More than 5 years of experience in sales and leadership roles of large teams.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English is important along with awareness of local retail landscape
- Experience working with SMB ecosystem.
- Experience working with global marketplaces or cross border trade domain
- Experience with e-commerce, FMCG, retail, consumer durables, advertising.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets.
- Experience in defining new processes.
For More details please visit Company Website: https://www.prione.in/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.