Prione - Manager - Business Development - Shared Network (6-8 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Shared Network
Reporting Manager : Program Leader
Location : Across India
Team Size : NA
Department : Account Management
Reportees : NA
People Manager Role : No
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India.
Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
- We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to be a part of the business development team that will launch strategic and large sellers on Amazon. You will scout and onboard sellers on Amazon, who have potential to develop as large-scale strategic revenue generators for Amazon India.
- You will also efficiently negotiate program terms and close deals with these partners. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization including technology, partner integration, category managers and logistics to drive great customer experience for our partners.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment. The role will require expertise both in internal team project management as well as working with leaders at major companies to strengthen partner relations and obsess over our customers.
- Maximizing these partnerships requires identifying new potential within partner segments, engaging with key decision makers from these identified partner segments to understand fitment for this program, aligning these partner on program construct/expectations, closing contract to onboard these partners on the program by aligning with stakeholders at Amazon to understand and adhere on set SOP's.
- The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills and be comfortable working independently. Candidates must demonstrate a superior track record for execution, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and successful in all phases of account management including prospecting, acquisition, integration, scaling and retention of partners.
- Requirements include a minimum of 6 years of BD/account management/sales experience in offline retail, FMCG, consumer durables or similar industries. We will bias towards candidates that have experience in working with marketplace sellers and with understanding of marketplace business model.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for identifying and onboarding large selling partners
- Give presentation and present business proposal to senior internal and external (CEOs, COO, VPs) stakeholders and responsible for selling the program concept
- Own monthly recruitment, unit and revenue growth objectives
- Identify new opportunities with existing partners by becoming an expert in their evolving needs
- Create simplified solutions for partner integrations working with the product teams
- Create scalable network management processes by leveraging technology-based solutions
- Represent the business in WBRs and relevant forums
Job Specifications :
Education : Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- MBA required;
- 6+ years- experience in a similar role
- The candidate will have succeeded in delivering top results in a high growth environment and will have thrived in ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively with senior management, and an intense customer focus.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.
- Self-starter and should have displayed high ownership
- Experience with building and growing distribution channels and executing initiatives to drive increased throughput through the channels
- Should have experience executing BTL activations, channel / trade marketing initiatives
- Understanding & experience of consumer marketing & associated functions
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results by influencing and negotiating
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
For More details please visit :
Website : http://www.prione.in/index.php
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/prione-business-services-private-limited