Prione - Content Manager/Catalog Manager/Operations Manager (5-8 yrs)
Prione - Content Manager/Catalog Manager/Operations Manager
About Prione :
- Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (Prione) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities.
- We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in todays digital economy.
Job Purpose :
- Prione Cataloguing Services, for Prime now, helps merchants in running a smooth online delivery business by creating bar-raising catalogs. As a content manager, you will lead catalog and content team that engages with merchants at all points of their life cycle. You will have to identify opportunities for improving processes through automation and implementing best practices to get optimal output. You would be responsible for achieving cataloging goals along with customer satisfaction score. You and your team would also be responsible to hire and manage a battery of vendors across the country.
- To be successful in this role you should have superior interpersonal skills and should demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage day-to-day operations of cataloging team that includes imaging, styling, editing, content digitization, QC, upload and auditing.
- Conduct market research to benchmark cataloging process and quality
- Identify gaps and accordingly innovate and simplify the processes. Build best practices for team
- Setup infrastructure and business plans. Recruitment for growth and expansion requirements
- Identifying and shortlisting vendors to outsource business requirements
- Should be committed to teams growth and development. Conduct performance management process for the team
Job Specifications :
Education : Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with vendor/external customer interaction.
- More than 2 years of experience in leadership roles preferably managing mid/large content creation teams.
- Proven ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English is important along with awareness of functional landscape.
- Experience working with e-commerce, food tech, SME retailers, advertising, or media.
- Deep understanding of the food tech/retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with vendors, suppliers from the industry.
- Experience in setting up nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets.
- Experience in defining new processes and setting up benchmarks.
For More details please visit