Prione/Cloudtail - HR Program Manager - Contingent Workforce (2-6 yrs)
Reporting Manager : Manager, HR
Location : Bengaluru
Team Size : 3-4
Department : HR
Reportees : Nil
People Manager Role : No
HR Program Manager - CW (Contingent Workforce)
About Prione :
- Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon.
- Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space.
- Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India.
- Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
- The individual will implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives.
- The primary responsibilities will be of design and execution of People processes related to Recruitment and Selection, Employee Engagement and Benefits, Compliance management, and Industrial Relations for Manpower Agencies (MPAs). Role will be reporting to Manager, HR for Prione.
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and with deadline sensitivity.
- Key to the position is the ability to be organized and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with HR.
- This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere, audit and cascade Prione people practices to employees on 3rd party payroll for our Go to market initiatives.
- This position also provides challenging and exciting opportunities to lead and participate in cross functional projects such as (but not limited to) retention & engagement, capability building, development of internal processes and policies, design and optimization of tools and systems and recognition programs.
- To succeed in this role, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and willingness for hands on operations.
- Key skills and abilities for the role include coaching, consulting, facilitation, influencing, communication, thriving in fast paced and ambiguous environment, continuous process development, analysis and problem solving.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Functional partnership with the business/ regional leadership to develop strategic interventions, establish new standards and best people practices.
- Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business. Organize and drive periodical employee communication.
- Ensure conducive employee relations by partnering with MPA HR POCs to ensure best practices in employee grievance management and resolution. Audit high severity cases and build an audit mechanism for such cases.
- Data Analytics, MIS / dashboards, provide key insights to take proactive actions, 100% compliance of HRIS etc.
- Responsible in conducting regular vendor audits to ensure labor compliance and overall compliance pertaining to Employment Laws
- Implement various Talent and Associate centric corporate programs. Foster a culture of learning and talent development
- Work on employee opinion surveys or other mechanisms of gauging employee relations environment, guide MPA HR in analysis and action planning based on results
- Inculcate Prione's Leadership Principals among the resources and restrict Day 2 culture in the organization through various initiatives
- Partner with PR, Legal and Business team in handling any external interference.
Job Specifications :
Education : Fulltime MBA in HR or allied field of studies is required
Experience, qualifications and skills required :
1. 2-6 years of experience in HR (In areas such as HRBP, HR generalist, OD, talent management etc.) out of which at least 1 year should be in client facing/business partnering role. Experience in supporting contingent workforce or field sales resources shall be added advantage
2. Experience in partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
3. Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
4. Strong understanding of Labor laws and statutes
5. This role supports teams in corporate office as well as city offices spread across India, which may require slight (~5%) travel for employee connects.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation.
7. Willingness and ability to scale between tactical process management and strategic partnership with leaders-
8. Proficiency in MS Excel/Analytics tool is preferred
For More details please visit
Website : http://www.prione.in/index.php
LinkedIn (Prione) : https://www.linkedin.com/company/prione-business-services-private-limited
Linkedin (Cloudtail) : https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudtail-india-pvt-ltd/