Prione - Associate Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
- As an Associate Manager - NSA with Prione, you will lead a local team of Sales Associates engaging SMEs at all points of their life cycle.
- You and your team will have to identify and recruit SMEs that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection on the platform, train sellers and help them integrate with our product platform, provide support to lift seller capabilities and analyze seller performance metrics to help them become successful on the Ecommerce platform. You will also be responsible for the professional development and growth of your team.
- You will drive innovation and continuous improvement in the process and quality to serve customers better by interacting with multiple stakeholders in different functions. This is a great opportunity to be part of a new entrepreneurial team solving challenging problems in the e-commerce space.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail.
- Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives.
- This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand products and services offered by Prione Services and can articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales and service representatives in designated area or city.
- Implement standard operating processes to scale the working of the organization.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target using local knowledge.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection.
- Lead the team to acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships.
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on our systems.
- Analyze data to help sellers become successful post launch.