Prione - Associate Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
Associate Manager - Sales/Kala Haat
About Prione Business Services
Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon, based out of Bangalore and was established in June 2014. Catamaran Ventures is a proprietary, sector-agnostic, family office that invests in inspirational early stage and growing companies in India and overseas. Prione's vision is to enable small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the fast growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. Through innovative tools and training mechanisms, we upskill SMBs enabling them to use the fast growing digital space to grow their business. At Prione, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team determined to take ecommerce to every small and medium business in India.
The ideal candidate will have leadership experience preferably in managing sales organizations, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, having problem solving skills and capability to influence multiple external and internal stakeholders. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will bring an ability to create and communicate a bold vision for the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage PAN India region with 10 tier 3-4 locations to acquire new handloom and handicraft sellers in Apparel, Home & Kitchen categories
- Manage account management program for portfolio of sellers and helping them grow
- Understand products and services offered by Prione and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to internal and external audiences.
- Create and standardize seller communication strategy for account managed sellers. E.g. weekly updates and nudges
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales & city leads across multiple locations
- Lead the team of City leads to acquire manufacturers with valuable selection and to manage their performance in early days to establish long-term partnerships
- Identify seller integration needs specific to the seller profile and innovate solutions to bridge the gaps
- Develop and implement standard operating processes to scale the working of the organization.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for Prione's services
- Co-own strategy for festival/high demand (e.g. Diwali/New year Sale Events) events for maximum inputs/impact from the key accounts
- Partner with stakeholder teams for driving selection seller success and work to identify short term and long term solutions for them
- Drive adoption of new services, promotions or processes across city teams
- Analyse data and improve or develop processes to help sellers become successful on online platform.
- Review the processes through customer feedback mechanism and provide feedback and suggestions to modify them to enhance customer experience
- Track and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance.
- Effective Periodic 1:1's with the associates across the cities
- Training/Coaching the team members on the various SOP's and Processes
- Co-own talent management and attrition goals
- Performance management of the team members and representing their work in the annual performance reviews