Recruiter at Prione
Views:4055 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Prione - Associate Manager - Sales (4-8 yrs)
Prione - Associate Manager - Sales
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand products and services offered by us and can articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales associates in designated area or city.
- Track and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance.
- Lead the team to acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on online systems.
- Analyze data to help sellers become successful online
- Implement standard operating processes to scale the working of the organization.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various online services using local knowledge.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for online services
- Acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships.
- Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training.
Job Specifications :
Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- 5+ years of experience in sales leadership roles.
- 3+ years of people management experience in leading large teams.
- Proven ability to manage the business - by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and local language is important along with awareness of local retail landscape.
- Experience working with e-commerce, SME retailers, advertising, or media.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets.
- Experience in defining new processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.