Prione - Associate Manager - Sales (3-5 yrs)
Reporting Manager : Regional Manager
Location : PAN India
Team Size : 6-9
Department : Sales
Reportees : Sales Associates / Executives People Manager Role: Yes
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India.
Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
As a Associate Manager with Prione, you will lead a local team of sales representatives engaging retailers at all points of their life cycle. You and your team will have to identify and recruit retailers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection to customers on Amazon.in.
- You and your team will also train sellers on online systems helping them integrate with our product platform, provide support to lift seller capabilities and analyze seller performance metrics to help them become successful on the online platform. You will also be responsible for the professional development and growth of your team.
- You will drive innovation and continuous improvement in the process and quality to serve customers better by interacting with multiple stakeholders in different functions. This role is a great opportunity to be part of a new entrepreneurial team solving challenging problems in the e-commerce space.
- To be successful in this role you need to have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, knowledge about the territory & exceptional sales pitch skills, analytical ability and an eye for detail.
- Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives.
- This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand products and services offered by us and can articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales associates in designated area or city.
- Track and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance.
- Lead the team to acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on online systems.
- Analyze data to help sellers become successful online
- Implement standard operating processes to scale the working of the organization.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various online services using local knowledge.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for online services
- Acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships.
- Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training.
Job Specifications :
Education : Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- 5+ years of experience in sales leadership roles.
- 3+ years of people management experience in leading large teams.
- Proven ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and local language is important along with awareness of local retail landscape.
- Experience working with e-commerce, SME retailers, advertising, or media.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets.
- Experience in defining new processes.
For More details please visit :
- Company Website : https://www.prione.in/
- LinkedIn Prione Page : https://www.linkedin.com/company/prione-business-services-private-limited/about/