Manager - Recruitment at Cloudtail
Views:1057 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Prione - Associate Manager - Sales (3-10 yrs)
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (Prione) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in todays digital economy
Your success will be measured by the number of merchants adopting Amazon's Offline Scan and Pay solution and the frequency of usage. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and payment industry challenges, with the ability to scale adoption and drive strong process adherence
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong affinity towards sales, ability to move fast in ambiguous environment and team management experience. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive merchant acquisition for the city assigned to him/her with help of 3-4 City Leads who will manage manpower agency resources
- Finalize channel partner mix, define critical markets, finalize training calendar and creating a beat plan for ASMs
- Apart from acquisition numbers, drive improvement in compliance %, IC benchmarking, drive merchant density in critical markets, maintain active merchant rate, and drive productivity numbers at an FOS level
- Coordinate with local manpower agency resources and ensure that the hiring and training of FOS is happening as per pre-defined weekly ramp. Ensure all sales collaterals are available at all times and wastage is minimized
- Partner with Amazon marketing team for executing offline marketing activities
- Capture VoM (voice of merchant or merchant feedback) and share with the regional head on a weekly basis. Follow up on them to drive closure
Education- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- More than 4 years of experience in Sales
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing sales teams
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel as per requirement to meet sellers and drive business objectives