Prione - Associate Manager - Catalogue (4-8 yrs)
Reporting Manager : Program Manager, PBS
Location : Bengaluru
Team Size : 5-8
Department : Brand Enablement & Success
Reportees : Catalog Specialists/Executives
People Manager Role : Yes
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (- Prione- ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
Job Purpose :
Prione Brand Solutions (PBS) runs various monetization products in the catalogue enhancement domain. As an Associate Manager with PBS, you will lead a team of catalogers engaging with retailers/brands/internal stakeholders at all points of their cataloging life cycle. You will be responsible for managing your team as well as each individual team member's goals.
To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand products and services offered by PBS and can articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on our systems.
- Manage key stakeholders & customers independently by delivering on the stated needs and sensing the unstated needs to delight the customer experience.
- Define, measure and present operating metrics to Senior Management.
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Relentlessly works to research, identify, evaluate, rationalize and propose business solutions for the PBS.
- Plan capacity and commit to volume by managing resources / infrastructure, queue, and cross training.
- Anticipate bottlenecks and blockers, assess risks, mitigate issues, and troubleshooting as needed.
- Provides professional leadership to associates while also developing a positive team morale.
- Assign appropriate challenging work to employees to develop & prepare them for larger roles.
- Identify areas of automation, write business and functional requirements and manage implementation by working with the business, operations, and technical teams.
Key Performance Areas :
- People Management (leadership role, stakeholder management, team management and retention)
- Formulate, Implement, Track career path & Individual Career Development Plans of each member in the team
- Metrics Management
- Mentor and guide Quality lead / Process Expert to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation
- Conceptualize, design and deliver trainings to the team
- Manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution
Job Specifications :
Basic Qualifications :
- Graduate/PostGraduate in any stream
- Overall work experience of, at least, 4 years of which, at least, 2 years of experience directly managing operations with team size of at least 6-7 members.
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and influence others without authority.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Preferred Qualification :
- Experience working with e-commerce, SME retailers, advertising, or media.
- Experience in defining new processes.
For More details please visit :
Website : http://www.prione.in/index.php
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/prione-business-services-private-limited