Recruiter at Prione
Views:3659 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Cloudtail - Assistant Vendor Operations Manager (3-7 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Vendor Success Program (VSP) Core team will be a centralized set up in the VSP team to ensure that we work closely with all VSP vendors to drive improvements in Selection, Rep OOS & vendor Margins. The role will comprise of managing associates and leads who will be assisting the vendor to get well versed with various Cloudtail tools and provide on ground support to add selection, procure the out of stock ASIN's and improve Vendor Margin.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of associates to drive workflows like Selection addition, In-stock, Vendor Contact management, Negotiations etc. for Cloudtail vendors through HOTW processes.
- Responsible for driving key input metrics like bringing in new selection, minimizing out-of-stock situations and improving vendor margins.
- Responsible for productivity of the team and improving productivity metrics.
- Responsible to maintain team dynamics and work to maintain team satisfaction. Responsible for driving higher team satisfaction scores.
- Play the role of functional SME for the team to troubleshoot and improve team knowledge.
- Responsible to bring in new processes, drive existing process improvements through invent and simplify and help scale the processes.
- Manage team level escalations and deep dive in to root cause to fix processes.
- Drive improvement in quality of the team with help of QC POCs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.