Associate Consultant at Black Turtle India Pvt Ltd
Views:366 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Principle Consultant - Data Analytics - BFS (10-18 yrs)
Location - Chennai
Business Insight :
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and acting are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
1. Implement industry proven framework or best practices on digital transformation in the assigned engagements.
2. Perform benchmarking/cross-referencing exercises individually or with minimal support to bring-in value to the assignments.
3. Evaluate the outcome of transformation through ROI (Data driven approach) or other valid performance indicators.
4. Build reusable templates, framework, and documentation for the team.
5. Contribute to the strategic and economic pre-defined goals of the department.
6. Participate in the forums and introduce innovative ideas across the team for evaluation and adoption.
1. Certification in Data Analytics from a reputed institution.
2. Bachelor's degree with a specialization in Finance domain or Master's degree/certification will be an added advantage.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of analytical tools such as SAS, Minitab, or Process mining. Proven expertise in data analytics and transformation methodologies.
4. Proven experience in handling and executing process and digital transformation for the organization.
5. Demonstrated experience of working with onshore counterparts or business teams.
6. Proven experience of working across various domains within the bank.
Why Join Us
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status".
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.