CEO & Founder at Go Ahead Consultant
Views:29 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Principal UX Designer Head (8-14 yrs)
What you will do
- Bar raiser in customer understanding, you will develop and present well-structured articulations on customer needs and problems to leadership (technical and non-technical stakeholders).
- Strongly focused on delivering value based on the user's needs and goals.
- You are able to accommodate the needs of different perspectives, and stakeholders without sacrificing the core ethos of design.
- Be a master storyteller, and co-own the development of a product vision. Consistently track product metrics and product roadmap execution. You'll play a key role in shaping design-driven improvements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to influence Product and engineering leadership to prioritize design problems and ensure it gets into the road map.
- Help design teams develop a nuanced understanding of business streams that are of direct responsibility, constantly tracking business metrics and understanding the evolution of business operations.
- You're a stickler for attention to detail and can conduct detailed design reviews (interaction, visual design, and UX copy) to ensure that this quality percolates through every design discipline.
- Have a great eye for talent and org building. Mentor, coach and Hire designers - Build a worldclass design team.
- You are willing to learn about a new industry, and the product, have fun, and create a design culture that encourages curiosity, diversity, and creative excellence. Solving problems at the enterprise level excites you.
- Design processes, operations, and systems that take us into the next orbit.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have 12 years of experience and 5+ years of direct people management experience.
- Experience in working in the B2B SaaS (software as a service) industry/B2C
- Experience leading and scaling product design teams
- Demonstrate a design portfolio with design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in collaborating with Product Managers to define and explore product opportunities.
- Experience with industry standard design tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma).