Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:57 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Principal Technologist - Java (10-15 yrs)
Principal Technologist - Java
Exp : 10 - 15 Years
Job Description :
- We are looking for an experienced Principal Technologist Officer who is focused on designing and delivering high quality software and applications to cooperate with our team.
- The person is a key part of our team and is responsible for the development teams that turn our innovative experience designs into enterprise class applications.
- Company is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences.
- We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
- Overseeing all system architectures among the projects
- Participating in architectural discussions with clients
- Driving architecture and design directions for project teams
- Participating in and reviewing estimations
- Developing team maturity in terms of quality with respect to architecture and design
- Mentoring and managing team, including training needs, with a focus on technology
- Effectively managing the teams in multiple locations to ensure exceptional performance and to support the company's culture and goals
- Consistently evaluating and enhancing technical efficiency
- Evaluating emerging technologies and industry trends and applying them to enhance the projects and teams
- Enhancing and defining the processes and procedures for the productivity and quality of the projects and development team
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of successful experience in Enterprise Architect.
- At least 7 years of experience in software engineering leadership roles.
- Able to create comprehensive technical designs for end to end projects
- A deep understanding of architectural methodologies and design patterns
- Able to adapt to changing architecture trends, models and patterns
- Successful experience growing, managing, mentoring, and leading a cross-functional engineering team.
- Experience in delivering enterprise level front end web applications using HTML, CSS and other web front end frameworks.
- Deep knowledge and minimum of 5 years experience in Java and J2EE technologies
- Extensive experience in Java technology frameworks including: Spring Boot, JUnit, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile development platforms: iOS, Android, React Native
- Expert level knowledge of backend systems with a focus on Java
- Expertise in working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of cloud deployments (Preferably AWS)
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Ability to analyze and solve technical challenges
- Highest level of English language proficiency
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills