Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:1873 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Principal/Senior Associate - Legal - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (6-8 yrs)
Our client a top tier law firm having it's existence in Bangalore and other cities of India are looking for a principal/senior associate who is working/has worked in a law firm and hold strong experience in private investments, acquisitions, joint ventures and business transfers in a law firm.
Roles and responsibilities:
- The person must be capable of delegation and supervision of work especially in relation to due diligence and first drafts of basic agreements in relation to an investment or acquisition.
- The candidate must also be able to run an entire investment or acquisition transaction which is relatively simple by himself/herself with minimum partner supervision and be able to carry significant load of work in relation to more complex transactions.
- Contract drafting
- Transaction structuring
- Can independently handle M&A transactions
Apply to this job only if:
Candidates having relevant experience and have worked in a law firm,
Advantages of Applying to this position:
- Opportunity to work with a top tier firm
- Best in industry pay
- 5 days work week
- Working in transaction teams of law firms
- Must have mentored and managed a team