HR at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:165 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Principal Scientist - Agri Livestock Research Foundation (7-16 yrs)
Position Name :
Scientist /Sr. Scientist / Principal Scientist (Level is flexible depending upon the candidate's background)
Our Research Foundation, public charitable trust is working towards sustainable integration of livestock with Agriculture. Over past 15 years, it is closely associated with various organization like NABARD, DBT, DST and NMPB and others for successful execution of projects towards creating value. We have a well equipped DSR approved R&D Centre. Over 20000 farmers are associated with ARF and is currently operating several projects of NABARD, DBT and DST etc.
PhD in relevant subject with relevant experience of 7-15 years.
Additional Info : Exception can be made for right and relevant candidate from related industry even if qualification is not as mentioned/desired here, so please go ahead and apply.
Industry : Agriculture/Livestock
Other relevant inputs:
a) Reporting : Administrative reporting to Head Research Foundation & Functional reporting to Director
b) Preferable Age: 30 - 45 years
c) Skills Required :
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Creative thinking
- Team Player
- Computer Proficiency
- Leadership Skills
d) Compensation: Apart from fixed salary + variable, it may have a bonus/incentive.
e) The organization is known for its high ethics and values apart from the relevant hygiene factors which are all in place. It is part of very stable organization where employees have spent couple of years at a stretch with excellent leadership.
Key Responsibilities (Indicative only):
- Responsible for developing collaborative research/social projects for approval by funding agencies.
- He/She will also act as secretary to the foundation and will be responsible for all the meeting and compliances.
- Developing short and long-term marketing plan of research foundation towards achieving the objective of integrated sustainability and One Health.
- Marketing for Projects & Program.
- Developing suitable communication tools for the farmers and the stakeholders.
- Networking with the govt agencies for understanding the various schemes.
- Effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Maintain cordial relationship with workforce staff, facilitating training of employees, install a sense of ownership and mutual growth among the employees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.