Principal Recruitment Consultant - Startup Firm (2-12 yrs)
- Build and manage your own portfolio of clients & candidates.
- Develop client relationships to ensure they receive the best service and maximize the business opportunity.
- Responsible for revenue targets for self and building your team.
- Become a market expert in order to provide advice and career guidance to candidates
- Network to accrue business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Partner with clients to grow their business by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
- Utilize multiple online resources to source and screen potential candidates.
- Manage all elements of the interview process from beginning to final stages.
Key Attributes/Skills -
- Previous client-facing experience is essential preferably in a recruitment firm.
- Sales and relationship management experience
- Flexibility, persistence, resilience
- Driven and self-aware with strong communication skills
- Strong market knowledge
You may have anything from one years experience plus - what is important is that you are innovative, solutions-focused and driven by success, combined with strong sales skills. You have a demonstrable track record of delivering results through building strong client and candidate relationships. Previous experience of the market could make you a particularly strong candidate, but we will consider candidatures from any market if you have a desire to move into the recruitment industry.
Base compensation + uncapped commission + Profit/Gain Share
1-week workation trip twice a year.