Manager at Hirearchy
Views:526 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Principal Program Manager - Defect Reduction - eCommerce (10-20 yrs)
Female candidates apply only
Principal Program Manager - Defect Reduction with leading E commerce company
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Effectively manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts that balance client and company needs.
- Drive team to manage large programs, dependencies and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Develop process to effectively maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Be successful in a delivery focused environment and determining the right processes to make the team successful.
- This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills. The candidate is not just a policy maker/spokesperson but drives to get things done.
- Possess superior analytical abilities and judgment. Use quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize and influence, show creativity, experimentation and innovation, and drive projects with urgency in this fast-paced environment.
- Build and manage a very strong team of program managers and analysts who use data and metrics to drive decision-making and innovate on behalf of the customer.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop the vision and strategy for customer experience on our platforms. Influence product road maps based on this strategy along with your teams.
- This leader will lead the organization through change, evolution, and sustained growth. The right leader will evolve and scale the organization along with the business.
- With the business growing rapidly, this leader will not have the luxury of having a tunnel-vision for any one area; rather, this individual will need to exhibit excellent judgment on how to prioritize between competing priorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.