Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:958 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Principal Product Manager - Online (7-10 yrs)
Principal Product Manager
- Build the Product Management Function from scratch
- Enjoy an Entrepreneurial work profile
- Work with a diverse group of colleagues from across the Globe
About Our Client
Our client is a language services firm with clients in over a 100 countries; offering best-in-class editorial solutions.
As a Principal Product Manager you will be responsible for formulating and executing the company’s product strategy and vision. You will report to the co-founder and work closely with the head of technology. Responsibilities Include:
- Driving product conceptualization, definition, planning, and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Providing a better user experience
- Creating new offerings by demonstrating cohesive end-to-end thinking, and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define the work required to successfully deliver and realize the winning offering
- Owning the customer development process, understand user needs, and translate them into product features
- Mining through websites and traffic analysis and use this data to drive feature prioritization
- Measuring the impact of all new features, constantly iterate on product offerings based on customer feedback and data
- Providing expertise for complete products by thoroughly understanding product functionality, constraints, business processes, values, customer profiles, and industry domains (across all core processes)
- Helping teams solve problems through domain expertise
- Driving weekly product scrums and work closely with the business, technology, and design teams to drive product implementation
The Successful Applicant
With 8+ years of work experience, including 5 years in a senior Product Management role at a leading consumer Internet company; you will be an Engineer (Computer Science preferred) and an MBA (from a reputed B-School). You will be passionate about technology & web-products and have the ability to expand and lead an A-grade product team. Knowledge of product management life-cycle processes (agile/ scrum), mock-up tools such as balsamiq and analytics tools such as Google analytics and project management tools such as JIRA are a plus. Excellent communication skills, an attitude to get things done are a must.
What's On Offer
A chance to build a Products team in a fast paced and growing firm that is a true industry-leader.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.