Founder/Consultant at Talentoj
Views:307 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Principal Product Manager - Internet/Online (7-15 yrs)
Own a product functionality/ areas end-to-end, from understanding customer's pain points to working with tech teams for on time delivery
1. To find out the consumer pain points
2. Envision product solutions for the customer
3. Build product roadmap & growth features for Mobile Apps/Web and other consumer facing platforms
4. Work with UX design and engineering teams for on time delivery of the product
5. Work with analytics team to get and understand data to understand feature performance
6. Metric ownership
This position demands a high level of ownership in:
1. Thinking logically and analytically
2. Taking consumer and growth focused product decisions
3. Overlooking design & execution of mobile App and other consumer facing releases.
4. Metric ownership and growth
- Expert in ideation of consumer internet products and conceptualizing solutions that are growth oriented, analytical correct and easier to understand for consumers. Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Apsalar, Balsamiq and Fabric.io is a plus.
1. Prior product management experience in consumer facing Android, iOS mobile Apps.
2. Strong organisational and project management abilities with experience in Agile/Lean methodology.
3. Expert in creating intuitive Interaction design flows(Wireframes) for mobile + web and have
a deep, holistic understanding of web and mobile Apps user experience.
4. Be data driven and have a deep understanding of Analytics and Online marketing (including ASO).
5. Ability to identify key risks, dependencies and partner with cross functional teams to build product strategy and always keep shipping!
6. Ability to influence, motivate and advocate user needs to the team and key stakeholders.
7. You are familiar with App indexing, Deep linking, App store optimisation, Attribution, interactive push notifications, user segmentation and targeting
8. Getting things done!
- 7 years+ of Product Management experience. An MBA or an engineering degree from a top tier college.
- Having Start-up experience or worked previously in internet companies would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.