Principal Product Manager (7-10 yrs)
- Exposure to Hardware products.
- B2B, Healthtech
Education - BE/Design architecture.
Location - Bangalore
Skill set - Product management, UX design
Telephonic call, In person call, Final call with Cofounder CEO - Mudit
Will be reporting to the Head of product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own and lead the product roadmap and strategy for Doze's product portfolio consisting of both devices and software applications.
- Champion the voice of the customer within Dozee, through deep understanding of customer needs (stated or unstated) and pain points
- Work closely with design/UX to define solutions, interfaces and workflows that delight customers
- Identify and define interfaces to clinical parameters that align with the needs of the users
- Translate requirements to detailed specifications and work closely with engineering to ensure the right product is built.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams like sales, marketing, operations, and service to drive customer success
- Define and own business metrics and OKRs for your product portfolio. Effectively communicate. to leadership and get buy-in
- Evaluate market opportunity, analyze competitive landscape and perform market research for your product space
- Lead and mentor a team of associate PMs/business analysts