Principal - Private Equity/Venture Capital (10-15 yrs)
An ideal candidate would be currently with an aggressive Private Equity or Venture Capital company with a total experience 10 years with a prior stint of (3-4 years) each on the fund raising on sell side and in Corporate Finance. The candidate and should have in depth knowledge of valuations, due diligence, term sheets and hand hands on experience in deal closures.
The role includes execution/evaluation of investment opportunities. The person would assist senior management team in evaluating investment opportunities including industry research, business due-diligence, etc., working on investment memos and help in portfolio management. The person would be an integral part of the deal team.
The responsibilities include:-
- Experience in identifying deal across various sectors.
- Investment analysis and business due diligence.
- Analysis and preliminary evaluation of deals Creating and maintaining financial models and Well versed with valuation techniques, DCF etc
- Performing extensive analysis using sound investment techniques, financial modeling, in-depth understanding of the business fundamentals, risks & opportunities, evaluation of the sponsor/management team, detailed financial analysis.
- Preparing Investment Memos and deal analysis dockets
- Post Investment: Support in monitoring portfolio companies, including financial and operating performance, preparation of periodical reports on portfolio companies
- CA Plus MBA (From premier B-School) with relevant experience of 10 years.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Excellent Excel and Power point skills
- Good communication skills and confidence
- Deal Making Capabilities
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to understand scientific.
- Strong business acumen.
- Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and
- details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.