Team Facilitator - Recruitment at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2338 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Principal - Organization & Leadership Development Partner - IT Firm (8-14 yrs)
Job description -
Position - Principal - Organization & Leadership Development
Years of exp - 8 years to 14 Years ONLY
Location - Bangalore
CTC details - Currently with the package of Rs.30Lacs & above can apply ctc 30-60L can be selected
The Leadership Development partner is responsible for leading and driving development initiatives of senior leadership team. The key focus of this role will be to work in the capacity of an internal coach/learning partner to accelerate high potential development, to increase the readiness of the talent pipeline.
- Development Partner for Senior Management Team : The incumbent will work in the capacity of an Executive Coach / Development partner and will drive development initiatives of the Senior Management team. S/He will also be required work with high potential candidates to steer their development agenda and facilitate their learning, career experiences
- Execution of L&OD Strategy: The incumbent will spearhead Leadership Development initiatives that are aligned with the Leadership development strategy. S/he will also be required to execute the initiatives for the development of Senior Leadership team in order to ensure a robust succession pipeline for all org level critical positions and to achieve strategic enterprise-wide objectives
- Support L&OD Design and Deployment: The incumbent will support development work, launch and deploy need based Leadership tools, interventions and review it periodically in order to ensure the quality, relevancy of the same. S/he will facilitate courses to senior business groups internally in areas of Leadership Development.
- Partner with Internal Stakeholders and Vendor partners: The incumbent will be required to liaise with multiple stake holders for successful execution of the Leadership Interventions. S/he will be required to create evaluation reports to monitor development progress of specific Leadership interventions. S/he will also be required to collaborate with vendor partners and ensure timely execution of planned initiatives.
- Support L&OD Team Development and Client Visit: The incumbent will be required to design, teach courses and mentor team members in area of Leadership Development for their progress. S/he will also invest time in analysis of insights and identify key trends in Leadership and share it with the larger team.
Key Expectation of the Role:
- The incumbent is expected to drive Senior Leadership interventions and lead long term individual coaching engagements for high potential candidates, to support them in their overall leadership development journey in preparing them for critical leadership roles.
- The position will report into the Senior VP & will have a team of 1-3 people reporting into the role .
- Applicants with strong pedigree in terms of academics (incumbents coming from Tier 1 & 2 B schools are given top preference )
- Applicants should have associated with big brands & been instrumental in creating a grow charter for leadership team .
- Should possess excellent job stability .
- The role encompasses strong association with senior stake holders within India & international locations
Interested applicants can apply or call 6362626779
Team Facilitator (Recruitment)
HeadPro Consulting LLP
#381,1st Floor,19th Main road, 1st Block,
Rajajinagar, Bangalore - 560010
Mob : 6362626779
Land line: 080-40981090
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.