Head HR at Confidential
Views:152 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Principal - Nursing College (15-20 yrs)
Principal - Nursing College
- Development, planning, implementation & evaluation of nursing program & Nursing specialties courses etc.
- Identifies the present needs related to the educational program & investigate, evaluate & secure resources.
- Direct planning activities & put programs in place with staff to ensure attainment of College of Nursing vision.
- Determines the number of position & scope & responsibility of each teaching & non-teaching staffs. Analyses the Job to be done in terms of needs education program.
- Delegate's authority commensurate with responsibility.
- Provides an organizational framework for effective staff functioning such as meeting of the staff etc. Recommends appointment & promotion based on qualification & experience of the individual staff, scope of job & total staff composition.
- Subscribes & encourages developmental aspects with reference to welfare of staff & students.
- Consistently makes administrative decision based on established policies.
- Facilitates participation in community, professional & institutional activities by providing time, opportunity for support for such participation.
- Procures & maintains physical facilities which are of a standard.
- Interprets nursing education to other related disciplines & to the public.
- Provides for continuous follow-up & revision of education program.
- Prepare periodic report which review the progress & problems of the entire program & presents plans for its continuous development.
- Prepare, secure & administrates the budget.
- Develop college budget based on documented program needs, estimated enrollment of personnel & other final needs & keeps the program within the budget time.
- Participate in University, professional & community service activities.
- Point of contact for Nursing college for all its compliance
- Recruitment of staff and admission of students with periodic required counselling
- Responsible for organizing workload of staff including teaching assignments
- Facilitate Procurement of college equipment and supplies and stationary
- Initiates & participates in research studies for the improvement of educational programs
- Recognizes the needs for continuing education for self & staff and provides stimulation of opportunities for such development.
- Supervision of Hostel and staff including their living conditions
- Supervision of library services
- Responsible for conducting the exams
- Planning and development of relevant courses / new programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by higher authority.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.