Principal Investments - Venture Capital Impact (7-12 yrs)
- This role would be a core part of a Global Venture Capital fund (Impact & Digital)
- The role reports directly to the Fund Partner and would drive 3 key pillars for the fund
- The fund leads investments across Tech, Fintech, Consumers, Healthcare, etc. avg. cheque size around $1Mn to $10Mn
- The ideal candidate would not only source deals but also lead deal execution from an end-to-end point
- Candidates with investing experience only in PE/VC space would be considered.
- Early stage impact deal experience would be preferred
- The fund invest in bold entrepreneurs who help create a meaningful life for every Indian, especially the hundreds of millions of Indians in low-income and lower-middle-income populations, ranging from the poorest among us to the existing middle class
- To drive empowerment and impact at scale, they work with entrepreneurs in the private, non-profit and public sectors, who are tackling India's hardest and most chronic problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.