HR Consultant at The Search Managers
Views:1368 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Principal - HR Advisory - Consulting Firm - XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/MDI (6-11 yrs)
Our client; an MNC with a very strong global presence is one of the most reputed firms in the management consulting business with a very strong and well respected HR Advisory practice. To strengthen their practice our clients is looking to induct a few superior Human Resource professionals in its HR Advisory team. Details of the role are :
Role : Principal HR Advisory Based at Gurgaon
Client Management :
- Lead role in execution of client service (Project delivery) with the objective of maximizing shareholder value with guidance from Partners.
Knowledge Management :
- Make a strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, review and continually improve processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge
People Management :
- Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
- Assist in resolving people issues
- Assist in recruiting activities for the Sub Service Line including campus hiring
- Provide Thought Leadership to the Service line on core competence area
Networking & Business Development :
- Create and manage good independent relationships with clients
- Increase client base and expand opportunities with existing clients, identify and act on referrals typically in relation to his service line
- Build broad networks within the firm locally and internationally
- An MBA in Human Resources / PMIR from a premier institute with 6 - 11 years of experience and a strong academic background.
- Previous experience in HR Consulting (Organization & Talent Advisory) OR Industry experience with in Strong exposure to multiple HR functional areas including HR Strategy, Organization Structure Design, HR Analytics, HR Digitization, Compensation strategy/ implementation, Design of HR systems / processes, Manpower Planning, Career Path Design & Succession Management, Competency Modelling, Pre Merger HR Due diligence, Post Merger HR integration.