Talent Acquisition Leader at Principal Global Services
Views:1204 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Principal Global Services - Compensation & Benefits Leader (14-20 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and managing a robust compensation and benefits structure, policies and processes to ensure it is competitive in attracting and retaining talent and meeting the changing needs of our business.
The responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Review, design, implement and communicate compensation programmes and activities through robust analysis of market data and business direction
- Review, design, implement and communicate benefits programmes and activities through robust analysis of market data and workforce demographic trend; participate in relevant market surveys; Monitor utilization of benefits and prevent cost escalation. Work on benefits harmonization across division
- Manage and ensure compliance with corporate governance, compensation & benefit related laws. Handle the site and global audits per-training to C&B areas
- Facilitate the preparation of HR Budget for Salary overhead and other overheads with inputs from the Business Unit Heads and Senior Management.
- Create a sustainable and traceable structure & system to properly document different access levels of HR policies; Be HR Policy champion to involve relevant parties to create, review, update policies; Responsible for HR policies communication to reach intended group of audience. Work on the policy harmonization across divisions
- Responsible for managing an effective relationship with HR vendors such as consulting companies for compensation and benefits surveys and Legal Consultant
- Perform C&B Analytics to provide insights to business and leader-ship teams that assist in decision making. Analyze Division positions- internal equity and take corrective actions as needed
- Manage Division wage administration, taking into account the Group proposals, competitive analysis and internal pay equity.
- Review, manage and implement the Reward & Recognition programs and retention plans
- Provide the C&B induction for new hires and training sessions for the employees including ESPP program.
- Strengthen the C&B awareness by conducting C&B education sessions for the HRBP- s, TAS, Managers and associates.
Desired experience in
- Total years of experience: 14-18 Years with most recent 5-8 years in Compensation & Benefits
- Industry Experience in Technology with good understanding of IT Skills & roles
- Financial and Business Results: Manage the allotted budgets
- Strategy/Market Focus: C&B strategy with a focus to retain attract and develop talent which aims in meeting the business strategy.
- Internal equity of PGS salaries and benefits
- Operational Excellence: Directly responsible for all Data related C&B compliance and meet the company level standards.
- People, Capabilities, and Management: Employee retention rate across key roles and segments
- Satisfaction of top employees with benefits program and administration