Principal - Fund Accounting - BFSI (11-14 yrs)
- The candidate should be a CA managing a team of qualified accountants working on key client deliverables in fund and carry accounting (monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements)
- Plan work schedules for team members for the quarter, half-yearly and annual reporting
- Manage the day-to day team operations, prepare / review team deliverables before final submission to clients and achieve key performance indicators or specified Service Level Agreements.
- Leading teams in accounting / financial reporting functional areas in the alternative investments sector (preferably worked in compiling books of account for private equity firms / hedge funds / financial services firms)
- Conversant with IFRS and UK GAAP. Ability to pick up specific areas in IFRS and UK GAAP, as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.