Principal Financial Services - Solution Lead - Cyber Threat (8-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Keep abreast of Cyber Threat Advisories on global threats and critical vulnerabilities; Recommend actions to be taken based on the customer environment
- Evaluate and prioritize Rapid7 Nexpose Scan results.
- Setup the Rapid7 Nexpose Vulnerability Scanner.
- Analyze and audit servers, workstations, and applications for security control gaps or vulnerabilities.
- Analyze publicly disclosed vulnerabilities of vendor software/hardware products and develop the mitigation/remediation orders
- Compile monthly, quarterly and annual vulnerability metrics associated with affected and non- compliant assets
- Work with Operations, IT Services, and consultant teams to prioritize and remediate vulnerability results. Assist with exceptions processing.
- Verify remediation using various tools and the Rapid7 vulnerability management tools.
- Analyze and audit servers to check for configuration vulnerabilities.
- Provide recommendations and assist in the remediation and hardening of workstations and servers.
- Document any processes and procedures to ensure compliance and quality of Information Security Vulnerability Management workflows.
- Supports governance based on best practices and ensures proper alignment to projects and major initiatives
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Proactively take indicators from current threat landscape and use for threat hunting and/or control or detection recommendations
Required Skills :
- Hands-on experience in Rapid 7 Nexpose.
- Familiarity with DoE & NIST security requirements
- Knowledge of secure network architectures, cloud security, DNS, and infrastructure security devices
- Broad background in the following areas: computer / OS security, network security, hardware security, cloud security.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively analyze and solve complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills including both verbal and written
- Share knowledge of duties with fellow employees. Train/mentor fellow employees
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively, within the team and across multiple teams.
- Very strong detail orientation. Ability to maintain focus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; Prioritization and deadlines
- Ability to function effectively and professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, managing multiple projects/priorities daily
- Work and communicate effectively with others.
Education : Graduate from any stream preferably Computer Science or Engineering
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.