Principal Financial Services - Senior Associate - Learning & Development (4-7 yrs)
- Organizing & managing the training schedule
- Administer & coordinate training programs with trainers
- Maintain training documentation, plans, reports, learning system (LMS) and materials like the handbook, online courses, etc.
- Organize training by preparing training logistics and collecting feedback
- Maintains event documentation including records of attendance, program materials, and evaluations
- Collaborate with external trainers/ vendors coordinating training activities and other related projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external vendor partners
- Be the point of contact for all employee L&D questions and inquiries
- Delivers behavioral training programs.
- Assist in planning and tracking program budgets
- At least 6 months of prior work experience in a similar role, preferably in a training or learning and development setting.
- Any graduate
- Other professional certifications are beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong time management skills to stay on track and deliver quality training.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure and subject to changing priorities
- Proactive and approachable and receptive to change
- Desire to learn and take on broader responsibilities
- Have working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.