Principal Financial Services - Program Manager/Principal Consultant (15-17 yrs)
Position Title : Program Manager
Designation : Principal Consultant
Years of Experience : 15 to 17 years
Business Unit : IT
Location : Pune
Role Description :
- The Program Manager role is responsible for managing a Program or a small portfolio in regards to Operations, Business/Domain, and Customer Management aspects.
- This role will have; Leader of Leadership responsibilities and can also have the HR leadership responsibilities for the team members of the project/s or Scrum Team/s.
Key Responsibilities :
People Management :
1. Conduct appraisals and build development plans for team members
2. Mentor team members to build application/system expertise in the relevant domains
3. Ensure the operational stability for the team and provide inputs to Sr Delivery Manager/Program Manager
for resource continuity and backup planning
Program Management :
Delivery Management :
- Manage Operations and deliveries as per committed scheduled timelines, SLAs and Quality targets
- Manage programs that span different disciplines and diverse technologies and tools set
- Get a program level understanding of the tasks undertaken and execute on planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of the programs
- Status reporting, Metrics generation at BU level & analysis
- Establish and continually improve program/ project management and execution processes
Resource Management :
- Human Capital Plan ; Identification of required skills for the program based on BUstrategy, forecasting the
- Identify hiring and training needs, plan & drive trainings for team
- Handling appraisal and feedback for the team
- Vendor Management and Remote Delivery Management based on program needs
Risk Management :
- Ensure appropriate risk management processes and controls with respect to compliance with PFG
standards and Indian Cyber Security Act
- Business continuity plans with respect to processes and people
Cost Management :
- Forecast and budget adherence
- Unit Cost and Staff Welfare management
- Contribution to Organizational Initiatives
1. Understand BU level HLIs and Operational Plans. Participate in BU level initiatives.
2. Understand Principal, Pune long term strategy and contribute towards the Principal, Pune level HLIs.
3. Assist the senior leadership in the communication and Change Management.
Education : Graduate Bachelors degree (any stream)
Skill set :
- Good Knowledge of Project Execution Methodologies ; Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, SAFE
- Operations Management, Stakeholder Management, Thought Leadership
Other : Good interpersonal skills, Excellent communication and time management skills, Ability to drive the
results and ownership.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.