Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:2486 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Principal Data Scientist - Python/R - IIT/IIIT/IISC (6-12 yrs)
Looking for a Principal Data Scientist with hands on experience in Python/R
- Minimum of 6+ years of professional experience in advanced analytics, machine learning, natural language processing, text analytics and web scraping techniques.
- Sentiment and Semantic Analysis
- Text mining to define the business logic
- Good knowledge of applying Machine learning techniques for Predictive Analytics solutions
- Deep Learning
- Lead projects in the field of Customer Experience analytics for Risk (Credit, Fraud, New Accounts) & Complaints processes by leveraging the Big Data environment (for data, tools, techniques)
- Apply Machine Learning and/or other advanced techniques on quantitative and qualitative data, work closely with stakeholders/ functional teams for continuous delivery of actionable insights
- Apply proven/ advanced data algorithms, advanced analytic and modeling techniques to draw insights essential to driving improvement initiatives specially in the Customer Experience domain.
Preferred institutes - IIT, IIIT, IISC, US and European colleges.
Education - Ph.D. degree in computer science or related quantitative field or MS/Mtech/Btech degree in computer science
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.