Partner at FIDIUS Advisory
Views:598 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Principal Data Scientist - NLP - Online/eCommerce (12-20 yrs)
Role : Client is building a world class Data Science team to solve complex of machine learning and NLP problems B2B space.
Note : It is an Individual Contributor role at a Senior Level reporting to Chief Data Scientist.
Interview Process Involves : Role Briefing / Coding Test / Case Study Presentation.
Requisite : (IC role)
- Holds a MS/PhD degree in a quantitative discipline: computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, engineering or equivalent.
- 12+ years of industry experience. 5+ years of hands-on data science and NLP experience.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques (regression, classification, clustering, dimension reduction, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Deep knowledge of Machine Learning, NLP related mathematical domains such as statistics (distributions, tests), calculus, linear algebra, probability, etc.
- Industry experience in productizing machine learning algorithms at scale or equivalent
- Experience in developing teams of ML engineers, data scientists and data engineers, while orchestrating the design and development of ML products from inception to deployment at scale
- Experience with running data science teams that work closely together with software engineering, product management, infrastructure management and DevOps.
- Highly driven, results-oriented, creative problem solver with a hands-on approach to deliver business impact quickly