Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:2333 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Principal Data Scientist - Information Services Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS/IISc (8-14 yrs)
On an Embark for a Principal Data Scientist to lead the development of Analytics products and participate in tasks that use advanced statistical modeling and machine learning techniques for a leading Information Services firm.
- Lead the development of Analytics products and participate in tasks that use advanced statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Perform complete life cycle of analytics project from data gathering, data manipulation, modeling, validation and model deployment. (50% hands-on role)
- Work with business stakeholders and product managers to deliver outstanding products that exceed customer expectations
- Handle project management and stakeholder management activities and take full ownership of quality and timeliness of product deliverables
- Manage 2-3 members
- Core statistical modeling, Data Science experience, working on Time series, econometric analysis ( Eg: ARIMA/ARIMAX, ARCH/GARCH, BSTS, VAR, Dynamic Regression etc.
- Good knowledge of Econometric modeling techniques like Generalized linear models, Probit/Logit Regression, Cointegration, Causality Test etc.
- Ability to perform complex data analysis and statistical modelling in Python and or R
Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and experience working with SQL
Master's or higher degree in a quantitative discipline (Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics) or Bachelors in the above with a Data Science Certification from Premier institute (Tier 1 only)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.