Principal Consultant - Technology - Automation Solutions (10-12 yrs)
Objective: To develop Intellectual Property based - intelligent automation solutions in the business process automation area
1) Lead initiatives of the Technology group of the company
2) Provide thought leadership on Automation to the company and to external stakeholders
3) Conceptualize and Build Intellectual Property and Solutions to address the business gaps that can be addressed by Intelligent Automation through technology components i.e. NLP, ML, AI and RPA
4) Build NLP, Machine Learning models and guide technical teams through detailed design
5) Interface with various client teams and Project teams to implement Intelligent Automation Solutions
6) Participate in effort estimation for new projects
7) Provide technical guidance to consulting and development teams
8) Represent company at external technology forums as a speaker, publish white papers etc.
1) Excellent oral and written communication skills
2) Ability to present and hold an audience (including technical details to a non-technical audience)
3) Technical Team management and mentoring skills
4) Experience in taking use case scenarios and developing full-fledged solutions including software frameworks and/or productized solutions that have been marketed
5) Estimation capability
6) Ability to collaborate
- Should have deep prior experience with programming languages including C++/Python/R, distributed computing development and cloud development platforms, data modeling, machine learning algorithms. Probability and Statistical theory background would be an advantage.
- Prior experience with automation platforms and tools is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.