Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:4687 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Principal Consultant - SAP Treasury - BFS (4-10 yrs)
Key Accountabilities :
- Deliver detailed design, build, testing and deployment and solution governance within the SAP Treasury & Risk Management/Financial Supply Chain Management module relating to relevant change requests and projects, working with the release managers and project managers with agreed quality and timelines.
- Performs business process design, functional configuration, modification, and testing tasks for SAP Treasury.
- Participate in testing and deployment activities during a release (including End to End testing, system
- Integration testing and UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team members), proactively identifying issues and risks throughout all stages of the change and project life-cycle.
- Recognized as having strong understanding within cash and liquidity management and treasury and risk management.
- Support the business stakeholders to ensure they are appropriately translated to solutions that fulfill those business requirements. Perform necessary configurations in SAP Treasury to facilitate designated processes / transaction flows and integration between other functional areas.
Skills and Experience required :
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance ( CA or MBA)
- Five (5) to eight (8) + years of post-qualification experience working in a multinational organization or Consulting organisation, specializing in design and configuration of SAP Treasury.
- Transaction Manager
- Market Risk Analyser
- Credit Risk Analyser
- Hedge Accounting
- Hedge Management
- Market Data Management
- Other Technologies Correspondence Framework
- Other Technologies Regulatory Reporting such as EMIR
- Other Technologies Interfaces with third party trading platforms such as Bloomberg
- Expert knowledge of SAP Process, design and configuration experience in Cash & Liquidity Management and Treasury & Risk Management.
- Demonstrated experience in full life cycle implementation of SAP Treasury modules, working in a multinational, complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and globally dispersed virtual team environment, collaborating with other team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Fluency in English is required.