Principal Consultant - Recruitment - Executive Search Firm (3-20 yrs)
Location - Remote (work @ home)
- Build and manage your own portfolio of clients & candidates.
- Develop client relationships to ensure they receive the best service and maximize the business opportunity.
- Responsible for revenue targets for self and building your team based on revenue milestone
- Become a market expert in order to provide advice and career guidance to candidates
- Network to accrue business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
- Partner with clients to grow their business by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
- Utilize multiple online resources to source and screen potential candidates.
- Manage all elements of the interview process from beginning to final stages.
Key Attributes/Skills -
- Should have atleast 3 years of recruitment experience in an executive search firm
- Should have demonstrable experience in farming & retaining clients.
Above Market Fixed + Excellent Commission + Bonus