Principal Consultant - Leadership Hiring (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
CANDIDATE MUST 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN TALENT ACQUISITION / LEADERSHIP HIRING
- Strategic Orientation : Contribute to the business unit strategy in addition to the overall firm strategy and business building goals. Develop, Grow, Manage & Drive P&L with Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Business Builder : Contribute to the overall business by generating new clients & developing new business- which includes lead generation, pitch preparation, pricing & shaping opportunities.
- Client Engagement & Management : Develop and manage effective client relationships either as a member of an account team or by directly managing accounts.
- Delivery : Research and evaluate the talent market to identify best-in-class leadership talent for the client; research will include industry mapping, analysis, reference checking and interpretation of client/sector business issues, performance, client competitor performance etc. with a view to identifying possible talent / opportunities. Delivering high quality work, which includes briefing, assessing & making reports that meets the organizations standards and client's expectations. Discuss and negotiate compensation package with shortlisted candidates
- Compliance : Process compliance through internal progress trackers, ERP System regular reviews and internal operations protocols.
- Reporting Lines : Lead a team of 1-2 people & report to the Partner / Managing Partner.