Principal Consultant - IT (5-9 yrs)
Location: Delhi NCR/ Bangalore
Experience: 5 to 9 years
- Enterprise Solutions such as ERP and CRM systems have become the de facto backbone of the IT environments of all modern organizations.
- The solutions themselves, and the services around them, are in the midst of great change driven by cloudification, consolidation, automation and emerging tech integration.
- To help enterprises make educated decisions, we are expanding our coverage of the evolving Enterprise Solutions space significantly. This market-facing role is a part of this expansion, and includes elements of research agenda creation, research delivery, and market education.
The key roles and responsibilities for this position would include the following:
- Represent the firm and share point of view around the evolution of the Enterprise Solutions and related domains in external conferences, boardroom presentations, industry events and public videos
- Engage with senior leadership teams and CXOs of service providers, tech products and platform companies in the digital technologies space to advise them on future roadmaps and strategies
- Delivery ownership of a Research Product that includes an annual calendar of research artifacts (market reports, white papers, and points of view) in upcoming technology domains. This includes significant writing to be done directly by the candidate
- Conduct in-depth research by directly participating in briefings and in-person discussions with practice and business leaders (including CXOs) at service provider, tech product and platform companies
- Establish innovative research processes, methodologies and frameworks for structuring and analysing the data to develop impactful insights at a quality that is repeatable and is continually improved
- Exceptional project management while leading a lean and diversified team. Contribution to the overall strategic direction of the research practice
- Engage with industry ecosystem comprising of technology service providers, technology firms, research consumers and others directly