Recruitment Specialist at Team Lease
Views:272 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Principal Consultant - Internal Audit & Risk Management - BFSI (8-11 yrs)
Principal Consultant - IA & Risk
Desired Profile (Experience/Background) :
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Having working knowledge of Audit Tools and one year audit experience
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Self-starter with good analytical skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Key Performance Areas :
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient. Involved in end to end Client interaction & execution
- Handling Team size of 5-7 people
- Handling Risk Management