Senior Talent Advisor at Enigma Human Capital
Views:925 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Principal Consultant - Digital Transformation - Source To Pay Domain - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-17 yrs)
Principal Consultant - Digital Transformation ( source to pay )
As a Principal Consultant in the DTS team, you will :
- Be embedded as a Transformation Lead in Source to Pay space.
- Manage large and complex Digital Transformation engagements (for example, Shared Services setup, processing re-engineering, etc.) for clients by understanding 'as is' business processes, design 'to-be' processes/operating model, analyze/ capture client requirements leading to implementation through one or more levers (technology & non technology)
- Conduct detailed assessments of processes and identify opportunities/ projects leveraging Digital Transformation levers.
- Drive and manage implementation of approved projects within defined timelines
- Drive conception and implementation of technology solutions to business problems by working closely with subject matter experts, technical teams, and functional managers
- Manage multiple projects and internal stakeholders, prioritize projects based on expected benefit, communicate the value proposition to the stakeholders
- Establish and run governance with internal and external stakeholders, pro-actively monitor & track issues for completion.
- Design solutions for our prospective clients in the Source to Pay space.
- You will be responsible to understand requirements and platform capabilities. Your core responsibilities would include
- Conduct customer workshops / demos to gather information of the customers- current setup / pain area
- Identify key problem statements and work on solutions ranging from process to technology
- Work closely with the business analysts and product team to outline the project requirements prior to the development of the solution
- Examine business requirements, develop the potential solutions and lead the efforts to implement the final solutions - Articulate customer feedback to product and engineering
- Develop methodologies to support transformation projects, creates tools, templates, frameworks and other knowledge artifacts
- Support creation of domain-based solutions in the Source to Pay area that we can take to market
- Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution and also supervise transformation projects.
The role is of a Principal Consultant Digital Transformation Services :
- The role assists clients to determine their business issues and recommend solutions to drive business value. It uses in-depth digital consulting skills and domain knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes, measurements and tools to analyze client business challenges, formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to determine appropriate solutions.
- The role has ample opportunities for growth in one of the fastest growing practices within BPM and Digital Transformation Services as well.
Additional Information :
What We Are Looking For Basic :
- MBA from a Top Tier college with at least 10+ years of experience after MBA in the fields related to Source to Pay
- Smart, self-driven, highly focused & self-motivated people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for emerging trends
- Demonstrated experience in driving Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence programs in Source to Pay
- Experience in Consulting / Big 4 firms
Profile/Skill Sets :
Key Skills Required :
This role requires the following skills, expertise and experience :
- Excellent problem solving, consulting skills and business acumen in addition to quantitative and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Ability to coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders to manage project plan and deliverables
- Experience in working with Digital strategy in Source to Pay space using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Block chain, Social & Mobility.
- Good communication and client facing skills
- Ability to interact with senior client stakeholders and guide junior colleagues. Ability to efficiently engage with customer, manage multiple stakeholders, manage conflicts.