AVP - HR at Mirus Solutions
Views:275 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Principal Business Intelligence - Credit Risk - BFS (7-13 yrs)
Looking for Credit Risk Business Intelligence- Principal Business Analyst with MNC Captive.
- Incumbent is responsible for managing the relationship with business stakeholder across businesses to comprehensively understand the areas of operations.
- Generating Ideas or bringing up logical solutions to scale up the company through the effective use of credit risk through Business Intelligence tools and services.
- Creating Dashboards using visualisation tools, developing and enhancing the credit reporting and monitoring framework which meets the requirements of internal & external stakeholders.
- Creating automated standard or customised templates. Proving requirements and design inputs, particularly with respect to credit risk recognition. Ensure timely & accurate delivery of credit risk reports.
- Manage the execution of BI reports and dashboards within the portfolio.
- Leading the implementation of BI ways of working in within the group including adhering to Agile Scrum methodology.
- The ideal candidate should have 7+ years of strong background in the credit risk by making use of Quantitative skills like statistics, Mathematics, Economics and or advanced computing. Technical Skills Alteryx, Tableau, Qlik, DOMO, Python, Power BI, Spotfire, SQL), brings domain expertise (banking & financial sector)
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience performing analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement Track record of applying BI to deliver business value.
- Track record of successfully delivering high number of BI projects both individually and through teams.
- Deep understanding of industry/function and associated processes, data and systems.