Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:160 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Principal Associate - Litigation - Law Firm (7-12 yrs)
Principal Associate - Litigation - Law Firm
Our client is a well established multi city law firm is looking for a Principal Associate to join their first litigation team in Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Should have knowledge & working experience of CPC, Consumer law, Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Commercial law, Contract law, Commercial & Consumer Law etc.
2. Drafting of agreements, Drafting suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, notice invoking arbitration, Section 9, 11 & 34 petitions, Appeals U/s 37 (2) of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, Application U/s 47 and 49 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 for enforcement of foreign award statement of claim.
3. Must have experience in initiating/ defending/ managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases (including frequent court visits).
4. Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial, Criminal Matter.
Mandatory Skills & Attributes :
1. Strategic thinking - Identifying risk/ opportunity areas and highlighting them.
2. Presentation and facilitation skills - Ability to drive meetings, build presentations that interpret the data, creating valuable business insights.
3. Be accountable for projects assigned, take complete ownership and drive projects end to end.
4. Building strong relationships with stakeholders and become integrated into their system.
5. Experience working with Business leaders/ leadership groups.
Required Skill Sets: Good number of litigation experience in high courts and lower courts of Karnataka, Arbitration, commercial litigation, property litigation, experience in conducting title due diligence
Apply to this job only if: Candidate is from Bangalore, proficient in Kannada, having relevant experience in litigation working at a law firm and employment history reflects good job stability.
Advantages of Applying to this position: Opportunity to work with the first team in the Bangalore office of a well established law firm, high growth opportunities.
Other Prerequisites: Good communication and soft skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.