Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:215 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Principal Associate - Legal - Law Firm - MSW/LLB (10-15 yrs)
Principal Associate - Law Firm - MSW/LLB
About the company :
A boutique Labour and Employment law consulting firm based out of Bangalore.
Job Description :
- Drafting all kinds of legal documents.
- Draft policy notes.
- Drafting Employee policy, Leave policy, employer benefit policy, Exit formality, Anti-harassment and non-discrimination policy, Employment classification, Safety and health policy and other company policy on HR and - Labour related issues.
- Handling end-to-end statutory compliances pertaining to Labour and Payroll.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of policies, standards and regulations.
- Draft and review policies to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training on Foreign Corrupt practices, Prevention of Sexual Harassment at - Work Place, Code of ethics and business conduct, Environment, Health, Safety and Security policy for offices.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Responsible for statutory compliance, records under various labour laws
- HR Policy Formulation
- Ensuring grievance resolutions related to policies.
- MSW/LLB graduate.
- Must have drafted HR and labour policies.
- Must have done statutory compliances pertaining to Labour and Payroll.
- Must have relevant experience.