Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:134 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Principal Associate - Labour & Advisory - SME - Law Firm (10-12 yrs)
About the company
Our client, a boutique Labour and Employment law consulting firm based out of Bangalore.
- Advising and giving legal opinion in relation to Labour and Employment Law.
- Knowledge of Kannada is preferred.
- Advising and giving opinion on Employment related contracts and policies, trainings.
- Drafting contracts related to Labour and Employment Law .
- Research on matters related to Labour and Employment Law.
- Person hired for this role will directly report to the partner.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional work experience in Employment law.
- Strong knowledge of basic principles of contract drafting, review and negotiation with an ability to provide practical and well-reasoned solutions.
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
- Knowledge of Kannada is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.