Principal/Architect - Mechanical R&D - Electronics Manufacturing (13-20 yrs)
Industry - Semiconductors / Electronics
Category - Operations
Skills - Electromechanical
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- A Principal Mechanical Engineer heading the Design and Development of Mechanical & Electro-mechanical Systems for an Electronics Manufacturing company.
Client Details :
Our Client is a leading MNC in the Electronics Manufacturing space and has a presence across 17+ countries.
You will be an individual contributor and will be responsible for :
- Designing technical roadmaps, functional specification and system integration plan for electro-mechanical systems and sub-systems
- Owning completing product life cycle right from Concept Development to Product Launch and upgrades.
- Verifying and validating designs through failure investigation models like dFMEA, SPC, Root-Cause-Analysis, etc.
- Working with electrical & system engineers to design power distribution, control, and electro-mechanical systems.
- Performing GD&T & tolerance stack-up analysis for improvising designs
- Supporting business units in resolving customer escalations through problem identification, correction, and prevention
- Ideally, you are a full-time Mechanical Engineer with 13+ years of experience in the electrical, electronic or semiconductor industry.
- You should have hands-on experience of handling complex mechanical system design, integration, and testing.
- You should also have coordinated machine design aspects like material, methods, and vendor selection. You must be adept in problem-solving, analysis, communication, and handling multiple stakeholders.
Opportunity to work on futuristic technologies.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hardik Kharbanda on +91 22 4236 3351.
Contact - Hardik Kharbanda - +91 22 4236 3351
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.