Principal Architect - Financial CRM Software Firm (13-15 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a Principal Solution Architect, the candidate would work as a strategic technology advisor for customers, working with key stakeholders in customer organizations to pursue business innovation and growth.
Client Details :
Our client is a privately held, California headquartered product organization, serving clients in the BFSI industry with the world's most powerful financial CRM system.
- Overall Architecture and Domain knowledge: Baseline and future state based on As-is and To- be processes & use cases.
- Define overall solution architecture.
- Own overall solution showcase and customer demos (eg., custom demos based on initial problem statement, discovery).
- Demo instance creation, management and revision.
- Involve Product Specialists as needed for product specific in-depth discussions or demos.
- Create customer champion/coach achievement illustration - working with Value Illustration team
- 13+ years of proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Experience in enterprise architecture, presales with delivery background would be preferred.
- Experience in banking sector preferred
- Experience in CRM domain is needed
- Previous project management experience is an advantage.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to take on a senior techno-functional leadership position with one of the world's leading financial software providers
- Building core capabilities for today and tomorrow
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohona Sahoo on +91 124 452 5457
Contact - Mohona Sahoo - +91 124 452 5457
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.